Full Flow Water Tank Valves
We understand that valves are extremely important in the daily lives of a farmer, when minimizing live stock damage, quick refilling of troughs and above all helping to control water usage and additionally reducing costs overall.
Troughs can be supplied with ¾” or ½” full flow valves.
These valves deliver over 45 gallons per minute @ 40psi. and 66 gallons per minute @70psi.
Over 100 gallons per minute can be achieved on request.
Top and Bottom Fill Full Flow Water Tank Valves.
- Full flow x diaphragm activated
- Up to 100 gallons per minute
- Above water float adjustment
- Patented self cleaning valve mechanism to minimise blockage
- 25mm water level differential from open to closed reducing pump motor overload.
- Armless x reducing stock damage. (Bottom entry)
- Cord cleat for shutting off valve.
- Long tail model for thin walled trough available.
- Low Pressure: 30 x 400 kPa [4 – 60 P.S.I.]
- High Pressure: 55 x 1000 kPa [8 – 150 P.S.I.]
Xtraflo Valve and float – Top and Bottom Fill options
- Designed to be installed on the inside of a plastic or concrete water tank. The valve is surprisingly easy to use, simply screw the Xtraflo valve into the tank inlet, adjust the float cord length and that’s it!
- Comes complete with plastic float and cord (Bottom entry only).
- The Xtraflo valve is a high flow valve that allows fast tank filling and significantly eliminates the problems of damage to the valve as all pipework can be installed underground.
- Xtraflo Valve and float are also available with top entry arm
- Sealing washer and back nut.
- Use 150mm Float.
- Up to 60 gallons per minute
We also supply tank connectors which can be used to modify any tank to avail of Full Flow Valves. The tank connectors are used where access or trough walls limit valve options. Therefore using a tank connector enables you to use full flow valves in any tank. They incorporate a rubber seal at both sides of the trough wall, ensuring complete water tightness.